Rare opportunity to own your own piece of Jefferson City living without being in a subdivision. 1.94 acres within walking distance to Jefferson Memorial Stadium and the City Park. This beautiful Cape Cod style home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 living rooms open to kitchen and dining. Master on the main, full bath that is handicap accessible as well as enlarged door openings on main level. 3 additional spacious bedrooms and an additional bath upstairs. Rocking chair front porch and a oversized screened in porch to enjoy the peaceful backyard. There is also creek access just beyond the trees as well as a fenced dog area and storage building with additional storage space just off the great room. Convenient access to I-85, Athens, Winder, Gainesville. Come see all that this one has to offer !!!
Single Family, Cape Cod
2,100 sq. ft
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Heat Pump.
- Storm Doors,Storm Windows
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Storm Windows,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Handicap Access,Hardwood Floors,Tile Floors,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service